When reality comes around…
The guys from velojournal had the chance to test the Cannondale “On” concept. Here are the results in brief
- The Sram i-motion internal gear hub offers always the right gear. But with luggage and on long climbs gears with small ratios are missing!
- The chain is perfect capsuled.
- AVID disc brake performance is good
- Front suspension performance great (Lefty!)
- The folding mechanism was not realized and could not be tested
- No rear suspension
- Fenders missing
- Carriers missing
There are still some lacks to close for this bicycle concept. But based on design it´s a big step forward!
The bicycle will be produced in two years. The price will be around 6000 Euro!
Here is the “Google translation link” in English.
Here the original link to german text.